New Generation Accident Medical Expense Insurance
Major medical insurance policies provide some coverage, but rising deductibles and co-insurance costs make accidents even more traumatic than they need be. Help offset the costs of an accident with UCT’s New Generation Accident Medical Expense Insurance. It’s an affordable option that compliments your medical insurance to provide help when you need it most.
Covered charges include:
- Hospital Expenses
- Doctor’s Fees
- Outpatient Services
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Emergency Care
- Urgent Care Expenses
- Rehabilitation Facility
To find out if this product is available in your state please click the Product Availability PDF icon at the bottom of this page.
Membership and Accident Coverage Protection (MAC)
If you have an accident you can count on Membership and Accident Coverage Protection (MAC), one of our most affordable plans. MAC is an accident-only plan for individuals that pays a benefit to you for hospital confinement, limited medical expenses as well as accidental death and dismemberment.
MAC’s benefits may include:
- Accidental death — $5,000
- Hospital confinement (28 day maximum) — $10 per day
- Ambulance — indemnity up to $10
- Operating Room — indemnity up to $10
- Anesthetic — indemnity up to $10
- X-ray examination — indemnity up to $10
- Laboratory fees — indemnity up to $5
- Medical expense — indemnity up to $20
- Loss of both eyes — $5,000
- Loss of both feet — $5,000
- Loss of both hands — $5,000
- Loss of one hand and one foot — $5,000
- Loss of one eye and one hand or one foot — $3,750
- Loss of one eye — $1,250
- Loss of one foot — $2,500
- Loss of one hand — $2,500
To find out if this product is available in your state please click the Product Availability PDF icon at the bottom of the page.
Sorry, no products currently available
To find an agent near you, contact UCT at 800-848-0123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org