UCT Gives Back AGAIN to SCHOOLS Video Contest coming soon!
UCT is AGAIN calling for entries from U.S. and Canadian schools with programs for individuals with intellectual disabilities or colleges and universities with programs to train special education teachers for our 2017 UCT Gives Back AGAIN video contest! AGAIN, we’ll be giving away two prizes – a $10,000 first place award and a $5,000 second place award.
AGAIN, the UCT Gives Back AGAIN contest is easy to enter:
- Create a short video up to 2 ½ minutes long about your program
- The video doesn’t need to be professionally filmed – use a video camera or phone and keep it simple
- Explain how the $10,000 or $5,000 would help your program and what you know about UCT (go to www.uct.org)
- Post the video on YouTube and complete the contest form at UCT’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/UCTinAction by clicking on the “UCT Gives Back AGAIN” app
- Submit your video between Feb. 15 – Mar. 15, 2017, for your chance to win $10,000 or $5,000
Judges will select the top video finalists March 15-27, 2017. Video finalists will be posted on UCT’s Facebook page March 27-April 21 for followers to vote on the winners. The videos with the most “LIKES” will win, and the winning schools will be announced and awarded the $10,000, and $5,000 cash prizes in May 2017.
Helping people with intellectual and developmental disabilities has been UCT’s number one community service project for over 60 years. UCT Gives Back AGAIN to SCHOOLS Video Contest is one more way to make a difference. If you know of schools, colleges or universities in your area that might be eligible, please let them know about the contest!