UCT Gives Back AGAIN to SCHOOLS Video Contest!
UCT is AGAIN calling for entries from U.S. and Canadian schools with programs for individuals with intellectual disabilities or colleges and universities with programs to train special education teachers for our 2017 UCT Gives Back AGAIN video contest! AGAIN, we’ll be giving away two prizes – a $10,000 first place award and a $5,000 second place award.
AGAIN, the UCT Gives Back AGAIN contest is easy to enter:
- Create a short video up to 2 ½ minutes long about your program
- The video doesn’t need to be professionally filmed – use a video camera or phone and keep it simple
- Explain how the $10,000 or $5,000 would help your program and what you know about UCT (go to www.uct.org)
- Post the video on YouTube and complete the contest form at UCT’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/UCTinAction by clicking on the “UCT Gives Back AGAIN” app
- Submit your video between Feb. 15 – Mar. 15, 2017, for your chance to win $10,000 or $5,000
Due to factors that the Sponsor determined impaired the functioning of the 2017 UCT Gives Back AGAIN to Schools Video Contest, we will not be posting the videos to our Facebook page for public voting as part of the Winner Determination phase. Instead the panel of judges will be selecting the 1st and 2nd place winners to receive the $10,000 and $5,000 cash prizes. Please stayed tuned for the announcement of our winners on MARCH 31st.
Helping people with intellectual and developmental disabilities has been UCT’s number one community service project for over 60 years. UCT Gives Back AGAIN to SCHOOLS Video Contest is one more way to make a difference. If you know of schools, colleges or universities in your area that might be eligible, please let them know about the contest!