Welcome to the UCT blog! Instead of going on and on about our organization, trying to sell you something, or being irrelevant, the UCT blog will use its powers for “good” so there’s no reason you shouldn’t subscribe. In fact, here are the top 5 reasons you SHOULD subscribe to the UCT blog:
- You like things light and straightforward. No long, droning blog posts here – short, sweet and to the point so you can get on with your day.
- You prefer relevant stories and information. UCT is a non-profit financial services organization whose members lead community-service projects in their local communities – but that’s not all you’ll hear about on our blog. We realize the world doesn’t revolve around UCT, so our blog posts will comment on real life – world happenings, pop culture topics, and more.
- You like to laugh. We’re not professional comedic writers (if we were, we’d be writing for Conan or SNL) but we hope that you’ll snicker or even laugh out loud occasionally as you read our posts.
- You want to give back. Life is hectic, but you still want to find a way to give back to your local community. Let the UCT blog keep you updated on upcoming charitable events and volunteer opportunities.
- You want to “belong” to something. Maybe you were part of a fraternity or sorority in college, or you were an a cappella geek (like me), but we all like the sense of “belonging” to something. Subscribe to the UCT blog and belong to a community of over 70,000 people who have access to social, leadership, volunteering and networking opportunities.