UCT Gives Back is awarding $10,000 to one deserving school…and YOU decide which one!
That’s right – 9 very deserving finalists have been selected from schools that submitted videos showing how the $10,000 prize would help their program for students with intellectual disabilities, or for students training to become teachers of students with intellectual disabilities. These 9 schools need YOUR support to earn votes. So…GET THE WORD OUT!
Ways you can spread the word about UCT Gives Back Voting
- Share this blog post (using the social share buttons at the end of this post)
- Post a link to the UCT Gives Back voting page on your Facebook page and ask your friends to share it
- Email your friends and contacts and ask them to vote – be sure to include a link to UCT Gives Back
- Use the social sharing buttons on the UCT Gives Back voting page to tweet about the contest
- If you are a finalist school, contact your local media to tell them about this amazing opportunity for your school!
Fans can vote once every 24 hours and voting runs through February 15, 2013 so don’t delay…get the word out TODAY!
In case you didn’t hear – UCT Gives Back is a video contest for schools with programs for people with intellectual disabilities or universities with programs to train special education teachers. And the winner will receive $10,000! The contest is open to schools in the U.S. and Canada. The winning school will be announced and awarded the $10,000 cash prize in March 2013.