Are you planning on attending the 2015 UCT Convention in Wichita, Kansas at the end of June? Then you definitely don’t want to miss the presentation by UCT Community Outreach Manager Jen Szymczak and UCT Public Relations Manager Linda Fisher on UCT Brand Awareness!
This brand awareness presentation will be held on Tuesday morning, June 30th at 8:00 AM in the Business Session. Here are just a few things you will hear about during this presentation:
• The importance of brand awareness and how it relates to your council’s community service projects
• The use of logos, banners, apparel and more!
• Media awareness
• Promoting local and regional council websites
• Keeping content updated and relevant
• The changes made to the UCT website and programs such as the Medal of Honor and Leadership Development Program
• New areas to keep an eye on such as the UCT Newsroom and the UCT Annual Calendar
• The UCT Photo Contest tips and more
As you can see, we have a lot to share and hope you will be there with us! So, set your alarm, grab your coffee and come ready to learn and ask questions as we walk you through some basics and hopefully share with you some new and exciting UCT information!
For any questions related to the UCT Brand Awareness presentation, please contact Jen Szymczak at email@example.com or Linda Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.