That’s right – 10 very deserving finalists have been selected from special hockey programs that submitted videos showing how the $10,000 prize would help their program for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. These 10 teams need YOUR support to earn votes. So…GET THE WORD OUT! Ways you can spread the word about UCT Gives Back Video Contest Voting:
- Share this blog post (using the social share buttons at the end of this post)
- Post a link to the UCT Gives Back Video Contest voting page on your Facebook page and ask your friends to share it
- Email your friends and contacts and ask them to vote – be sure to include a link to UCT Gives Back Video Contest voting page
- Use the social sharing buttons on the UCT Gives Back Video Contest voting page to tweet and post about the contest
- If you are a finalist special hockey team, contact your local media to tell them about this amazing opportunity for your team!
Fans can vote once every 24 hours and voting runs through Dec. 4th, 2015 so don’t delay…get the word out TODAY! In case you didn’t hear – UCT Gives Back Video Contest is a video contest for special hockey teams that support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The winner will receive $10,000, and 2nd place will receive $5,000! The contest is open to special hockey programs in the U.S. and Canada. The winning teams will be announced and awarded the $10,000 and $5,000 cash prize in December 2015.
Good luck to all finalists!