Hey special hockey teams – this is your last chance to enter to win some serious cash! The deadline for submitting a video to the UCT Gives Back AGAIN to Special Hockey video contest is Oct. 31 – just days away, but still plenty of time to enter! We have two prizes to give away AGAIN – the first-place winner will receive $10,000 and the second-place winner will receive $5,000! It’s easy to enter, but time IS running out, so if you’re part of a special hockey team, submit your video before midnight on Oct. 31:
- Create a short video up to 2 1/2 minutes long
- The video doesn’t need to be professionally filmed – use a video camera or smartphone and keep it simple
- Explain how the $10,000 would help your program and what UCT means to you
- Post the video on YouTube and complete the contest form at UCT’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/UCTinAction by clicking on the “UCT Gives Back AGAIN to Special Hockey” app
- Video finalists will be posted on UCT’s Facebook page for followers to vote on the winners, and you can VOTE once per day
If your team submitted a video last year that didn’t win – resubmit it to this year’s contest. It could be that simple to win $10,000 or $5,000!
Check out the 2016 OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES for more information.
Find out the HOT TIPS TO CONSIDER WHEN CREATING YOUR VIDEO
PLEASE NOTE THE CONTEST TIMELINE:
- Video Submission Period: October 1 – October 31, 2016
- Judges select Top 10 Finalists: October 31 – November 4, 2016
- Finalists posted: November 7, 2016
- Voting begins: November 7, 2016
- Voting ends: December 2, 2016
- Winners announced: December 3, 2016
UCT has been helping individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities for over 50 years. Members support schools, workshops, camps and other programs that benefit those with disabilities. UCT also supports the American Special Hockey Association (ASHA).