UCT Gives Back AGAIN video contest is awarding $15,000 to two deserving schools…and YOU decide which ones!
That’s right – schools that submit videos showing how the prize money would help their program for students with intellectual disabilities, or for students training to become teachers of students with intellectual disabilities – need YOUR support to earn votes. So…GET THE WORD OUT to schools about the contest!
Ways you can spread the word about UCT Gives Back AGAIN video contest:
- Share this blog post (using the social share buttons at the end of this post)
- Post a link to the UCT Gives Back AGAIN Facebook page on your Facebook page and ask your friends to share it
- Email your friends and contacts and tell them about the contest – be sure to include a link to UCT Gives Back AGAIN
- Use the social sharing buttons on the UCT Gives Back AGAIN Facebook page to tweet about the contest
- If you are a finalist school, contact your local media to tell them about this amazing opportunity for your school!
In case you didn’t hear – UCT Gives Back AGAIN is a video contest for schools with programs for people with intellectual disabilities or universities with programs to train special education teachers. And the winners will receive $10,000 for first place, and $5,000 for second place! The contest is open to schools in the U.S. and Canada. The winning schools will be announced and awarded the $10,000 and $5,000 cash prize in April 2017.
Fans can vote once every 24 hours and voting runs through April 21, 2017.
Good luck to all contest entries!