An important part of our organizational culture is built around how we share the UCT message and welcome new members. UCT’s Membership Development Awards Program is the way we award and encourage members to bring new members into UCT. It’s our way of thanking you for helping us grow.
UCT has partnered with Boost Rewards, a web-based, integrated program for rewarding and tracking member performance and retention. Backed by integrated partnerships with the Internet’s largest retailer, Amazon, and with Visa, Boost offers online, point-based programs that allow flexibility in selecting awards.
What does this mean for you? In the U.S., it means you’ll be able to reward yourself with items of your choice by picking from thousands of products on Amazon! For Canadian members, you can receive VISA gift cards for sponsoring new members.
You receive 20 points for each new member sponsored. You can carry points over from year to year and accumulate them for bigger and better items. Each month you will be notified by email the total number of points you have earned. Please note that award notices are only sent to those who have two or more new members to their credit.
Here’s how it works
To redeem your points, go to www.boostrewards.com/uct or do the following:
- Go to the UCT website at uct.org
- Click on the Members’ Area
- Click on Membership Development Awards in the pull down menu, which should take you directly to the Membership Development Awards Program home page.
- Click on My Boost Account in the menu. Here you can update your profile, check your points and order history, change your password, and more.
- To log in to My Boost Account, use your member number for both the username and password. If you’re unsure what your member number is, contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com or at 848.0123 x1300.
Make sure to provide us with your email address so that you’ll receive your award notices. This is the only way that awards can be redeemed. To do this, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include your name, address and, if possible, your member number in the email.
For our Canadian members, a VISA gift card will be awarded. The minimum amount will be $25, so you must have enough points accumulated to obtain your gift card. There is no service fee for the card.
What are you waiting for? Start inviting your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors to become part of UCT. It will be a win-win situation! If you have questions or concerns about the Membership Development Awards Program, contact Linda Fisher at email@example.com or at 800.848.0123 x1130.