Continue to check back as we will provide updated information as it becomes available.
The health of our members is a top priority for UCT. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak as well as alerts and bulletins from state departments of insurance. It is important to protect yourself and your family during this time.
How to protect yourself:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often and for at least 20 seconds, especially after sneezing, coughing, blowing your nose and before eating
- Use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, if soap and water are not available
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and then throw away or cough/sneeze into the inside of your elbow
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever and a cough
- Practice social distancing – limit direct contact with anyone who has traveled, consider limiting close contact with others in general, especially crowds, try to maintain six (6) feet of space between you and others
- Clean and disinfect frequently used objects or surfaces with a cleaning spray or wipe
If you are sick stay home and contact your doctor for additional guidance
For more information on COVID-19 (coronavirus), please check with:
- The CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov
- The website of your State Department of Health
If you need assistance with your UCT insurance policy, please contact Customer Service at (800) 848-0123, x1300 or by email at email@example.com. If you know the email address or the phone number of the person you are trying to reach, you may contact them directly. At this time, we are requesting that no outside visitors come to the office.
Our hours of operation are: Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET