We want your stories about volunteer projects your council has organized or participated in using the guidelines below. Telling your story is a great way to let other members know what you’re doing and what UCT is all about.
Here’s what we need:
- Local council name and number
- Number of members involved and their names
- Project date and location
- Project details and who was helped (name of charity, school, facility, etc.)
- If a fundraiser, how much money was raised and how it is to be used
- Quotes about how the project was organized, what made it successful, and how it impacted individuals and/or the local community
- A contact name and email address or phone number in case we need more information
Don’t let your story go untold! We might use it in The Sample Case, our UCT in Action newsletter or in a blog post or on our Facebook page.
Contact Linda Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 800.848.0123 x1130 with any questions.