In 205 hours UCT can award $10,000 to one deserving school. In 205 hours YOU can help determine which school wins!
205 Hours may seem like a long time, but to the nine finalist schools in the UCT Gives Back contest, it’s crunch time! Time to get out the vote – time to rally the local community – time to make every vote count!
In just over 8.5 days, the voting will close and one school’s program for students with intellectual disabilities, or for students training to become teachers of students with intellectual disabilities will be honored as the winner of “UCT Gives Back” and will be awarded $10,000.
So, what can YOU do in the next 12,300 minutes?
- Vote for your favorite school on the UCT Gives Back voting page
- Tell your family, friends, stylist, dentist, corner store clerk, mailman, milkman (you get the idea) and EVERYONE you know to visit facebook.com/UCTinAction and vote for their favorite school
- Create a viral video or post to encourage people to vote for your favorite school
- Dress up like a superhero and patrol your neighborhood for non-voters (just kidding…mostly)
- Tell your favorite parrot to tweet about UCT Gives Back…or use your own social networks to share UCT Gives Back
Don’t forget, voting ends at 12:01am on February 16th and fans can vote once every 24 hours. So make these 738,000 seconds count!
In case you didn’t hear – UCT Gives Back is a video contest for schools with programs for people with intellectual disabilities or universities with programs to train special education teachers. And the winner will receive $10,000! The contest is open to schools in the U.S. and Canada. The winning school will be announced and awarded the $10,000 cash prize in March 2013.
Learn more about UCT and our passion for helping our local communities.