There’s a school in Galax, VA who knows firsthand what a $10,000 windfall can do to enrich the lives of students with intellectual disabilities. They know because they were the winners of the UCT Gives Back video contest in 2013.
Beginning February 3, 2014 we need your help deciding which of the ten schools that submitted videos for the UCT Gives Back…AGAIN contest will win the first prize of $10,000 and the second prize of $5,000 in our second video contest…UCT Gives Back…..AGAIN. We’ve upped the prizes so that two deserving schools will have the opportunity to purchase much needed items to enrich the lives of their students.
The ten schools submitting videos need your help to spread the word about the contest and vote.
Here’s how you can help:
- Share this blog post using the social sharing buttons at the end of this post
- Post a link to the UCT Gives Back…AGAIN voting page on your Facebook page and ask your friends to share it
- Email your friends and contacts and ask them to vote – be sure to include a link to UCT Gives Back…AGAIN
- Use the social sharing buttons on the UCT Gives Back…AGAIN voting page to tweet about the contest
- If you are a finalist school, contact your local media and local businesses to tell them about this amazing opportunity for your school!
You can vote once every 24 hours beginning February 3 through March 14, 2014. The winning schools will be announced and prizes awarded in late March.
Please spread the word and vote!
Sandy Shafer, Fraternal Director